Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Man

So, I called my great-grandma yesterday to wish her happy 90th and stuff. Had to tell her that we weren't coming up for T-giving (library is open on the friday after, wtf), woulda thought I'd just killed her non-existant dog or something, it was really sad. So, I'm a bad great-grandson. Thatisall.

In other news, I started beating the shit out of the heavy bag last night. I stopped and started a lot so I could do a bit, then go read and watch some vids online to see how I should actually do stuff. Think I got a pretty good feel for it, and I was sweating my balls off, especially after I was able to throw some AC/DC on the DVD player downstairs instead of listening to the Boogie Nights soundtrack. Definitely sore today; across my shoulders and my pecs are just dead. Trapezius? I dunno, I suck at medicine. Hopefully this will be something I can stick to for more than a month; I really have trouble finding something that's exercis-y that won't bore me to death, and I subsequently stop doing.

Thanks to Rob for showing me the Headblade last night. I'd seen this thing when it first came out, and thought, "damn, that's neat". But I didn't shave my head at the time, so I kinda forgot about it. Rob stumbled upon the site and linky'd me yesterday, and I went to Walgreens and grabbed one last night. We'll see. I don't have a huge issue with using a Mach3, but if this works better, then awesome.

Work is nutso this week. Not sure why, but I haven't had 10 minutes to blog. So sad. Short week though, got Friday off for Vet's day. Which will be spent washing the car, raking the yard, and prepping for the party (after playing xbox until 2pm or so)

Also, I don't think I've worked a full 5 day workweek since September. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments: