Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Whitey's

I learned a very valuable lesson this weekend.

Two men (at least two men without gastric death wishes) cannot finish a White Castle Crave Case (30 bugers) in one sitting. I have no doubt in my eating abilities, and given a day to plan around it, I could easily eat 20 in one very short sitting, but in a normal social setting, all future Crave Case purchases shall require a minimum of three (3) able-bodied Whiteys-lovin' males to be present and willing participants.

To wit, I've been eating leftover sliders off and on for 5 days now. Amazingly enough, they take very kindly to being reheated in the microwave.

I'm debating taking the remaining 5 in one sitting, but it's definitely going against my entire "lose some fucking weight" regime. So I'm torn.

No comments: