Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Monday, December 03, 2007

weekend

Friday: Went home, picked up rental car from Enterprise, went to work xmas party, which was tolerable, but not awesome by any means. Out of there by 8 or so, then to Friday's South where we hung out a lot, and both got hit on severely, it was weird. Lori met up with us at some point and we drank till about 2. Headed over to Duck's to catch the 2:30 fight. Got there at last call, there were 3 SEVERELY drunk southern (like Alabama/Mississippi) dudes in there, it was weird. Saw the drunkest person of my life, ever. Let him borrow my lighter, then he was back asking for a light 2 seconds later. I gave him my lighter at that point. He asked me to light it for him because he was too drunk ("but not a fag"), then asked if he could hug me because I lit it for him. Got kicked out of Ducks at 2:30. Went back to the house and drank more, lori left at like 330 or something. Watched Ellen babble incoherently and fall (Mouthwash is heavy) for a while, plowed. Bed around 5?

Saturday: Fucking dog woke me up at 8 and I couldn't get back to sleep. Made ellen get sonic. Ate, watched TV, passed out on the couch. Woke up around 5, got dressed, headed out to Chesterfield to meat lowns and lammles at Bacara, a brazilian meat-death joint.
Full review on my new site, http://www.thingsjkeats.com. Bam.
Finished, drove home, passed out on the couch promptly. In bed by 11.

Sunday: Woke up at 8 again, (fucking dog). Putzed around the morning, started tearing apart the car at noon to re-do all the stereo shit. Took lots of breaks, went to BW3 to watch the good part of the Bears/Giants game, came back, fought the car on some points, got everything put back together at 12, attempted to wind down, failed, went to bed, flopped around for a few hours until my alarm went off mo-ass early since we had to take my car to the body shop at 7 to fix the deer shit.

Red Bull no longer affects me, I don't think.

Going home this weekend for the in-law xmas stuff. Yay?

1 comment:

queenlizzle said...

1. was he drunker than the guy we saw when we were in downtown stl that one time? b/c ithink THAT guy was the drunkest guy ever.

2. when will you be home for xmastime? need to plan annual git-together. only nights that are good for us would be saturday or sunday. due to work stupidness we are now drivign to illinois on saturday but probably leaving early a.m. so w ewill be there early enough to booze it up if necessary.