Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Monday, November 26, 2007

longish weekend update

Wednesday: Met up with Lown's for Ramon's lovin, split up, Ellen and I landed @ Fridays' South, where much gin was drank, hung out with.. April? Some short chick, really nice. Crowd thickened severely at midnight or so, saw our neighbor, chilled more, left around 2-2:30. Wrong bartender got our tab, so we weren't comped, which kidna sucked, but whatarayagonnado. Passed out hard.

Thursday: Much ado about chilling. Slept till like 11. Ellen made some breafkast. Hung out, watched movies, had a small basic Tgiving meal (turk, stuff, greenbeancass, gravy), hung out more.

Friday: Worked, stabbed face in boredom. Drove out to St. P after work to help Rob demo his current built-in entertainment center, and plan on the fly for the new one, and start framing things out. Recipricating saws are fucking fun. Worked till about 11:30 or so. Drove home, hit a deer about 4 blocks from the house, which sucked. Broke at least 2 of its legs. Luckily (for me), I caught it in mid-air, so I just took its legs out from under it, and it kinda bounced off the hood. Called 911, and watched it flop around in front of the fire station. Before the cops could show, she'd ran off into someone's yard, and I'd lost it, so the cop sent his backup looking for the deer while he wrapped up paperwork. Went to leave the scene, and found the deer behind one of the firefighter's cars. Left at that point, since I wasn't sure I needed to stick around for the killing of the deer.

Because of the way I hit it, there was really minimal damage. Broke my grill, put a gouge in my bumper, and took a chunk out of the hood, broke a support up by the engine. Probably a grand or so worth of damage if I'd had a shop do it, so I went ahead and filed a claim. Allstate seems awesome sofar, taking it in tomorrow morning to get my check.

Saturday: Slept in late, plodded around the house for the morning. Left around 2 to go to Fview and meet my half-brother and his wife. Got to the bar about 2:30, we were supposed to be there at 3. I pounded 3 Buds and a crown and coke before they even showed up, yay anxiousness! They showed up, it was severely awkward to start, so I was drinking VERY heavily, and smoking like a chimney. Things kinda got more comfortable after a bit, but I kept drinking. My body was completely rejecting the alcohol, because I never once got drunk depite drinking 9+ drinks over the course of the meeting. Wound up parting ways around 9. Kinda cool, the second I walked out the door (assuming when my body shut off the adrenaline flow) I was plowed beyond belief.

Went to Jimmy Johns to eat, then met up with Eric/Aaron/Helen at Sharkeys for some bad pool and more booze. Then headed to LJ Ducks for bad DJing and more booze. I wound up smoking a grand total of 38 cigarettes, and drinking for 12 hours straight. Good times. Came home around 2:30 and ate two plates of leftovers.

Sunday:
Woke up around 11, of course hungover as hell. Gathered my wits, and rolled out to St. Peters again to help rob hang some drywall. Rolled back to Cville, didn't kill anything. Had a taco and a turkey sandwich, watched Ocean's 13, and passed out on the couch around 7 while ellen watched something else. Rolled into bed, exhausted at 9.

No comments: