Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

General Tso Full

I really, really hope that the fine people at New China in Collinsville don't think that the General Tso's combo is a meal for one person. I've been eating on this fucker for 3 days now. I finally finished it off today for lunch, only because I was sick of looking at it in the fridge at work. And I'm completely fuxing stuffed.

I really want to put this under the tag "Chinese Food", but I just dont' think I talk about Chinese food enough on here.

I will say this, however. I greatly miss Yen Ching in Urbana.

And Lil Porgy's. Which is still there, but I just never get to go.

Schwiggity-schwang.

4 comments:

queenlizzle said...

YEN CHING!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!

for MONTHS now i have been tryign to think of the name of that goddamn palce.

when i was in mt. pleasant on friday there was a chinense place that reminded me of it house of hunan or osmehting like that but that wasn't it either.

YEN CHING! for awile there hte one on campus had $5 lunch buffet all you can eat.

yum.

Soniya said...

Dude, I'm with Queenlizzle. I was killing myself trying to think of the name of that place. Can't wait to get summadat when I'm in town for the wedding.

That's the place where you got damn good Chinee served to you on styrofoam or paper plates, unless you were of Asian descent. In that case, you got porcelain and also menu items not listed for the rest of us. I was always so curious about the dumpling stew other people got...

NerdyArtist said...

As cheesy as it sounds, I enjoyed eating at Stir Crazy while I was at Woodfield.

Pretty damn good food.

Now if only Rob at Chinese food....

Anonymous said...

Crap. I hate to tell those of you that don't know but. . . Yen Ching is dead now. There's a walgreens in its spot.

I used to LOVE going there as a kid. Mmmmm. . . the soup was so good and yummy garlic chicken.