Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mandate Proposition

I'm proposing the following:

If the proceeding are all true:
A) You own a convertible
B) It's sunny out
C) It's over 75 degrees

Your top should be required to be down. People who don't comply with these guidelines are pissing me off for some reason. Since this whole convertible thing is new to me, I'm the dumbass going 80 on the highway when it's 60 out with the top down getting an earache and loving the shit out of it. This, I don't expect of Foe Mofo.

All I'm sayin is, if it's absolutely perfect convertible weather out, and you have your top up, why did you pay the extra cash and put up with the extra wind/road noise of a convertible?


In other news, I'm lovin' me some independantly suspended rear-end love... It's like a totally different less-brutal car now.

3 comments:

Rob said...

"In other news, I'm lovin' me some independantly suspended rear-end love..."

I've heard that about you.

JK said...

You can come talk to me when you've dealt with constant head sunburns.

NerdyArtist said...

And now you know why the top is up when it's sunny and 75.