Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hrm.

I'm updating this because I may or may not have received shit from Liz for not updating.

Although, I have not much to offer outside of another weekend update that I forgot to do yesterday because I was actually working my arse off oddly.

Friday: Drove into the city after work, went to Ellen's work holiday party. Had fun. Saw Old Justin, which was awesome, because I'm gonna be an incredible dancer in 15 years. Can't wait.

After the official party was over, the drunk social workers made their way over to Donny Gitto's in south city for some cram-packed karaokee action. I really liked the crowd at the bar for the most part, but I sobered up, Ellen got way drunker, then the crowding combined with soberness at 2am just got to me, and I basically dragged Ellen out of there. She babbled most the way home, and passed out, then we went to bed after the dog exploded on us from being locked in the house for 9 hours.

Saturday: Drove back into the city to get Ellen's car from work, drove back to the house, drove to walmart to pick up Grandma Ashton's pills, drove to shop n' save for a veggie tray, then drove to bellville for Ward Xmas. LOTS of Wards there...cousins and shit. So I drank. A lot. Was way plowstered by 8pm, as was Ellen's dad, who got all sentimental and rambly, it was grand. Left around 10 or so....ate meatloaf and rambled, then passed out.

Sunday: Woke up entirely too early. Drove back to Belleville, got more presents from the Wards, then proceeded to help Chet finish his deck for the next 6 hours or so. My butt muscles and legs are killing me from kneeling and getting up 289329 times. Came home, crashed hard.

Um...I found the chex mix container in my trunk today, and i brought it into my office. This was a mistake. So full of chex.

No comments: