Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Monday, February 12, 2007

The reason I don't blog more...

This is an example of why my postings have been lax as of late.

Friday: Met up with Natelown after work at Los Coraporelos for the sweet, sweet totally authentic mexican awesome food that our wives won't eat. Massive burrito Al Corapal and tounge taco (sounds dirtier than it is) for me, tortas por Nate. Fucking awesome. Love that place so much. $6 meal filled me up for 2 days, I swear.

After that, we hopped in Beef Supreme and made a booze run to celebrate Nate's end of tenure at Walgreen's. Drank a bit, Ellen showed up shortly after, and we drank a shitload more and just hung out. Ellen was plowstered, it was funny. She fell. Off the couch.

Passed out at some point kinda early I think.

Saturday:
Woke up, went over to Spring Garden for the awesome diner breakfast lovin. Love that place. So much. Laid around the house talking about all our plans to get all sorts of shit done. Took nap. Went to Kohl's. Bought clothes and shit for the bathroom. Went to Goodwill. Found the best thing ever, but since we had no cash, and didn't want to charge $2, we didn't buy it. Did photograph it though: (Again, cell phone cam, what'd I do w/o you?)


Yah. It's a glove/Hamburger Helper hand that says "HI!" on it, with some like mistletoe or some shit on the cuff. It makes no sense on any level. That's the kinda shit that dreams are made of, though. I can't even venture to guess the historical pertinence of such an item.

Anyway, after that we took the dog over to Lowns and let the dogs play for a while. Then we hit Blockbuster, went home, ordered Papa Johns, and sat on our asses and watched movies (Crank: Horribly EXXXTREME) (Employee of the Month: Better than Crank, but I'm a sucker for Andy Dick). In bed around 11-12.

Sunday: Woke up, let Lown's dogs out again, got Sonic (Supersonic Breakfast burrito, WHAT?) Drove out to BFE to pick up freebie stock exhaust for the Mustang. Came back, decided since we were in the midsts of a heatwave (40 degrees!) I should put up the new storm door out back. Amazingly, it went in w/o a hitch. I had to re-drill and modify things a bit to make everything line up our old-ass house (width at top of doorframe: 31" bottom: 31.5" whoops), but taking my time and drinking beer payed off handsomly, as everything worked on the first shot, and the only time I cussed was when I dropped the door on my foot once. Wrapped that up around 5, and met Lowns for BW3 (Ultimate Bloody Mary with Wild sauce FTW), and then decided to go see Hannibal Rising (better than EOTM and Crank). Actually pretty cool movie.

There ya be. Long weekend coming up thanks to presidents and stuff, and Mardi Gras Saturday as well. Slated to get like 7" of white shit tonight, so gunning for closures and whatnot tomorrow, which would result in me working a 40 hour week 3 times since Thanksgiving. That'd be sweet.

1 comment:

Soniya said...

I'm majorly loving the camphone blogging. Especially since I now own a phone with a decent camera which is an absolute necessity since sometimes...well sometimes there's a giant glove with 'Hi' written on it with some mistletoe on the cuff. And awesomeness like that must be captured for posterity. For posterity dammit!!!