Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Thursday, March 08, 2007

blargar

Few things:

1-- Kinda hungover this morning due to stupid $1.50 bottles and owning the bar a few blocks from the house. (Ducks). I require McDonald's or Rally's to really straighten myself out and get any sort of work done today. Ohhh... Maybe Wendy's. That sounds good. Regardless, it's only 10:15. So I'm kinda screwed from that aspect. The aspect of productivity, that is.

2--Took table and chairs over to Helen's new place last night. F150s hold a lot of shit. It's kinda neat. It was pretty weird walking into their new place, since it is the same complex/units we lived in before we bought the house, so it was very deja-vu...ish.

3--Why the hell is it only Thursday. This whole "I've only worked a complete 40 hour week 3 times since Thanksgiving" jive kinda spoiled me I guess.

4--I should have bought (and won) MegaMillions yesterday. Bills are the sucky. So sick of finances and whatnots. Need a windfall.

5--I'd like to know why it is sunny all week, then raining on the weekends in spring, when I want to be outside working on the yard and shit. I'm old. Also, I'd like to know why it's hovering constantly around the 60* mark, which is just a tad too cold to have the top down on the Mustang and infuriating.

6--The past couple weeks have taught me that I really need to buckle down and cram my brain full of Cisco router and Exchange knowledge. In general, I really need to get back into working on my certifications. But the desire to learn is nil. So torn. I need greasy food to focus.

7--Few things suck worse than getting home at 12:30 and waking up at 6ish. One thing that sucks worse is having a dresser fall over at 3am and being up for a while making the dog stop shaking and re-assembling said dresser. I'm death warmed over today.

8--People in this office need to realize that this isn't the set of "Friends", and that I actually can hear them talk about me when I'm 6 feet away. I know I'm quiet. It's mostly because I don't like this office environment. Part due to hangover/tired. Quit talking about me.

Love,
JK

1 comment:

queenlizzle said...

when i first read your entry i saw cisco and thought it said costco and i got really excited. but then it turns out it said cisco, which does not sell fine products at good prices, nor does it provide taste tests or 2 dozen roses for 12.99.

damn.