Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Friday, August 31, 2007

Better late than never

I'm en route to my original plan of hitting 215 before my 10 year reunion (which was in July, whoops). I passed the 220 mark this morning, down to 219. Ellen being on a psycho carbless diet is really the biggest catalyst at this point. Since she generally guys the grocs, we've got all sorts of healthy shit in the house now, and I don't/can't gorge myself when I get home like I'm used to.

Exercise routine right now is...nothing. Planning on getting (another) weight set this fall and bust out some mad reps, yo. I figure if I blog this, it'll make me kinda responsible and wanna maintain. But probably not. My ultimate goal is to get back down to the 200 range, like I was when I moved back from CO (after going there weighing 280+), but with some sort of tone, instead of just kinda skinny (for my frame). So basically, the shape I was in during high school, which is apparently the goal you set when you near 30.

No comments: