Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Friday, August 03, 2007

Weekend...pre-date?

Since I didn't do a weekend update last week, (here's a wrapup: I drank a lot, it was fun) I'll do a pre-update this week. I'm not sure what you'd actually call that, so I'm calling it a pre-date.

Friday: Ellen has happy hour with her work peepZ, so I'm either going to go home and doink around the house or go to a bar by myself in retaliation of not having any local friends. Take THAT! She'll come home at some point, and we'll probably drink or watch movies or something.

Saturday: We're having peoples over for a grill n' chill, so ellen will clean while I procure meats and other asundries. I'm pretty sure that's not the right word, and according to Google, it's not spelled right, but that's what I'm getting, dammit. Then there will be drinkin, grillin, and chillin. It'll be fab.

Sunday: Movies and probable hang-over, if I feel nutty, I may work on the basement some, since it's gonna be too fucking hot to step foot outside the air-conditioned confines of the abode.

Next weekend is Birmingham, the weekend following is Kim invasion, then a weekend off, and a Detroitian Visitation if the NWA and government gods play nice.

I gotta poo like a rockstar.

1 comment:

Rob said...

"...a Detroitian Visitation if the NWA and government gods play nice."

Good luck with that. I hear Eazy-E and MC Ren aren't easy to get along with.