Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Meat and meat and meat

One more. So, when I finally was on my way home from the truck debacle last night (see post below), it was about 8. I was going to just run through McD's, but at the last minute I decided I hadn't really ate all day, so I went to Hardee's to try their semi-latest (they had it last year, but I never got to try it) burger abomination: the Philly Cheesesteak Thickburger.

Picture, if you will, a burger. I'm going to just go through the layers of this bastard starting at the bottom:

Bun.
Hamburger.
Chee... NO!!! Wait. No cheese! Not yet! MORE MEAT. Yah, thin-sliced 'steak' whateverness. I need meat on my meat dammit. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Ok, now two kinds of melted-ass cheese.
Mushroom/sauteed onion/green pepper sprinklings.
Bun #2.

The press photo paints a pretty picture that's a bit extreme.
There's nowhere near that much philly meat, and the two cheeses on mine were intertwined, but completely melted, which was awesome. Seriously, I may have been really hungry or something, but this thing was fucking great.

Of course, I cam nowhere near finishing it. But it was incredible.

1 comment:

queenlizzle said...

this is possibly the most disgusting thing i have ever looked at.