Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sanding sucks.

I gave up on doing semi-daily updates because well, it's just drywall and shit.

After two coats of mud (yes, I'm lazy, it's a garage), primer and cheap-ass white Glidden paint with mix-in sand texture:



Its...a wall. Back left corner is getting covered with painted plywood so I have easy access to the electrical shit back there.

The other wall, where I decided to listen to "everyone on the Internet"'s advice:

Yes, going horizontally is worlds easier, but next to impossible to do by yourself. My advice: call in favors when hanging this shit. Got Nate to help with this wall, and it was soo flippin quick. Tonight this wall gets the final sanding, primed and painted. Then it's time to clear out shit, and partially assemble everything. The back right corner of that wall didn't get finished because I'm lazy and Figure I'll just do it at the same time as the back/front walls, which won't get touched for a couple weeks because I'm very much sick of screwing with this. :)

No comments: