Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Couple things

1 - Hooray for post-strike TV. How I Met Your Mother is still legen...

wait for it..




...dary.

2 - When Ellen is downstairs on the bike doing her spanish lessons on the gameboy, it sounds like I have a mildly retarded mexican with torrets in my basement.

*silence* "MUCHACHO!"

*silence* "VERRRDE!"

(The gameboy has speech recognition and shit. I'm actually impressed with the spanish lessons too)

3 - When I bought another Mustang, I forgot that you have to really have an annual tire budget with these cars. That is poor, and compounded by my lust for wide wheels. $130/tire, grr.. I am, however willing to make that monetary sacrifice to keep from sliding into guardrails and avoid further driving wonkiness.

No comments: