Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

cuz i'm back from the dead, with a shaved head

Wow. That sickness sucked my ass in such a hard manner, I can't even describe it.

Currently operating at 84%.

Friday: Didn't do shit. Ordered Papa Johns online. Watched TV? I dunno. Played video games maybe. Helped Nate load a washing machine into his truck.

Saturday: Lounged, did taxes (w00t). Bought Rock Band at Best Buy. Let out Lown's dogs. Checked on Helen's cat. Let out Nate's dogs again. Did laundry. Played Rock Band.

Sunday: Ellen came back at some point, played Rock Band a little bit, watched movies, finished laundry.

Monday: More Rock Band/Movies, had BW3

Seriously, big weekend.

I haven't drank pop since last Monday. This is due to sickness. I still have 0 desire to even try and drink pop right now. I'm drinking redic amounts of water. I tried drinking a watered-down diet coke from Hardee's the other day and it killed my throat. Not sure how I'll react to booze, there's a happy hour Thursday in Wood River I'm supposed to go to, though. And I had aspirations of drinking this weekend, but now Ellen is laid up with the shit I had last week, so who knows.

Sick sucks.

No comments: