Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Friday, January 25, 2008

my brain's broked

Rock Band is fucking me up. I can't listen to a song without seeing the drum track now. I just wrote the drum track on Easy for Foo's I'll Stick Around on the drive into work today. It looked really fun.

I'm moving onto Medium, and I still can't play any Queens of the Stone Age on drums, stupid down-beat kick pedal screwing up my entire soul.

Yep, Imaloser. At least I'm dragging Ellen down with me. It's been Rock Band sessions every night since I bought the thing.

Weekend Plans:
Firday: Brewskis with Lownski, chilling, probable Rock Band.
Saturday: Not sure, I wouldn't be opposed to heading to Scottish Arms for haggis and Scotch though. We'll see though. I have to get measured for tux(es) this weekend. Nate's bach party is pretty much booked and setup, helping with Eric's now. Need to buy plane tix for Nate's wedding still. Gargle.

1 comment:

queenlizzle said...

what are your plans for arrival and departure dates/times for nate's wedding?

i still think we're driving.