Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Friday, January 18, 2008

Death Update

Currently operating at: 40-45%

I think everything broke last night. I still have a mild fever (99.x), but all my symptoms are in my chest, which probably means I have pneumonia. Todays plans include standing in the hottest shower ever created for about 2 hours, and taking some hardcore Tussin expectorant. The Final Countdown, if you will.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I'm watching some crap on National Geographic HD (best channel ever btw) about people who have their dead pets stuffed, and it's creepy as shit.

Weekend plans include not relapsing, possibly playing video games, and cleaning/burning the house to remove all traces of viral death.

It costs ~$2,500 to stuff a dog.

There's nothing more entertaining than watching the dog watch TV.

Um... Oh. Yah, lung cheese day. Thatisall.

No comments: