Counter Thingy that Counts Crap

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary

Yeah, yesterday was my birthday. Being one of the birthdays that isn't actually important in life, I pretty much avoided/ignored it. I did realize how much I suck at keeping track of other people's birthdays, even via facebook/myspace, after seeing how many people left me well wishes. Oh well. Thanks, anyway.

My afternoon was spent at the DMV, which was fairly painless. They did comment on how much weight I'd lost (they still had an electronic photo of when I was like 21 or something in their system, and showed me my huge-ass headshot). Got 100% on my written test (whoody who), and am finally registered to vote at my current residence, am an organ donor, and have a driver's license for the state I live in for the first time in like 3 years, with an address that's less than 5 addresses old. It's neat.

Ellen took me to Porters, where massive quantities of steak/lobster were consumed, and german chocolate cake. She did the trickster thing on me, saying earlier that she didn't have a chance to pickup a gift for me yet since she'd been sick; lo and behold she slipped a box under my coat at the restaurant, which had an exteremly pimp-ass pimp Fossil chrono watch in it, very fucking awesome. Went home, watched Idol on the DVR, and Rock Band'd out until her NyQuil kicked in. I've created a Rock Band monster. She's been monopolizing the guitar, I think I've rocked on guitar twice since I bought the thing.

No comments: